$5.49 - $9.99
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
$7.99 - $11.99
Clean Ride is White Lightning's legendary self-cleaning lube. By creating a dry, waxy film on your chain this lube doesn't attract dirt and grime like traditional oil based lubricants. Should dirt work its way onto your chain or gears Clean Ride's self-cleaning action is activated causing small particles of wax to break free, taking the riff-raff with it. Not only will you spend less time cleaning your chain, you'll enhance the lifespan of your drivetrain, too!
- Ultra-Clean, waterproof formula chain lube designed for use in dry conditions - Surface active chemistry promotes smooth shifting under load, quiets chain noise and significantly improves life of drivetrain - Fast penetration and setup promotes a clean, trouble-free operating environment in dry, dusty conditions
$8.99 - $14.99
White Lightning's Epic Ride lets you take on that all day ride and hear only the birds chirping, not your chain squealing. Its unique formula features premium non-petroleum synthetics that provide unheard of durability without the grimey build-up common with synthetic oils. This versatile lube also works wonders on derailleur cables and suspension seals. And, good news for the forgetful amongst us, Epic Ride is lube-and-go, no prep or dry time required!
$5.99 - $32.99
Finish Line's Dry Lubricant with Teflon keeps your bike running silky-smooth rain or shine. It's very thin yet extremely durable thanks to its synthetic oils and Teflon particles. Great for your chain, cables, cleats and springs, its dry surface texture minimizes the accumulation of dirt and grit. Plus, it's biodegradable. - Great for dry, dirty and dusty environments. Attracts less grime and runs clean - Holds up well in moderately wet conditions - Can be used on derailleurs, shifters, cables and brake pivot points - Finish Line's most popular and versatile lubricant
WD-40's Wet Lube is the perfect bicycle lubricant for riding in wet and muddy conditions. Their exclusive formula has been tested and proven by mechanics and cyclists and is amped up for premium lubrication. Wet Lube improves shifting and extends the life of your chain and drivetrain components by repelling moisture and gunk.
$10.00 - $40.00
SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Keep your parts working smoothly!
$9.99 - $12.99
Need to give your bike some quick attention before you head out the door? Give it a quick shot of Finish Line's 1-Step Cleaner And Lubricant. It loosens and removes grime, while at the same time laying down a thin layer of low-friction lube that reduces drivetrain noise and premature component wear. Keeping your bike running smooth has never been easier!
$5.99 - $32.99
For extreme conditions, you need an extreme lube. That's when you grab Finish Line's Wet Lubricant. It's ultra water-resistant and long-lasting thanks to its special formulation of synthetic oils, special polymers and anti-wear additives. This lube delivers superb drivetrain lubrication and protection and it's the ultimate choice for muddy off-road rides, all-day epics and long, rainy commutes. - Formulated with high viscosity synthetic oils, water repelling polymers, and advanced anti-wear additives - Will require more attention to drivetrain cleanliness, but delivers the ultimate in lubricity and protection - Upon application, wipe excess off chain to minimize attraction of dirt and grime - Finish Line's Wet Lubricant delivers the ultimate in lubricity and protection. It requires a little more attention to drivetrain cleanliness compared to Finish Line's Dry or Wax lubes.
$12.99 - $34.95
Finish Line's Fiber Grip Assembly Gel is specially designed to create friction and reduce slippage between clamped carbon fiber surfaces. It eliminates the need to over tighten clamps to achieve secure connections. Plus, it's been tested and approved by leading carbon fiber component manufacturers.
A high-performance bike degreaser that’s designed specifically for the unique needs of bicycles. A clean bike is a happy bike Our bike-specific degreaser makes it easy to keep things looking clean and running smooth. Bontrager's proprietary pH-neutral formula will keep your chain looking and feeling new without damaging the finish on your frame or components. Product details - High-performance bike degreaser is perfect for all drivetrains and bikes - Proprietary formula is Trek's factory-recommended bike degreaser - Can also be diluted in a 1:10 solution with water and used as Bike Wash - Pleasing citrus scent - Thoroughly spray drivetrain and clean with dedicated brush or chain cleaner device - 16 fl oz (473mL) spray bottle is easy to use and refillable - Also available in 1g/3.8L bulk bottle for easy and economical refills - Keep out of reach of children and do not ingest
Finish Line's Super Bike Wash quickly cleans dirt, clay, road grime and chain gunk off your bike. Five different cleaning agents work together to create a high-speed cleaning system. Three different rust and oxidation inhibitors protect metal surfaces to prevent rusting. It's safe for all bike surfaces.
A dirty drivetrain causes poor shifting and unnecessary wear to expensive parts. The Chain Gang contains everything needed to quickly and easily clean the chain, freewheel cogs, and chainrings. The Chain Gang includes: - CM-5.3 Cyclone Chain Scrubber - GSC-1 GearClean Brush - 8 oz. bottle of Bio ChainBrite The CG-2.4 works on nearly any bike, including multi-speed, single-speed, and e-bikes.
The Muc-Off Ultimate Bicycle Cleaning Kit covers all the bases when it comes to cleaning, protecting and lubing your bike. This kit isn't style specific either with all the essentials for Road, Cyclocross, MTB and the daily commute. Complete with our award winning Bike Cleaner, Microcell Sponge, Soft Washing Brush, Detailing Brush, Two Prong Brush, Microfibre Cloth, Drivetrain Cleaner, Bike Spray and Bio Wet Lube, this kit is the perfect Birthday or Christmas gift for any bike fanatic! NB: To maintain performance of all brushes avoid use with boiling water and on hot parts. We recommend using warm water and allowing all hot parts to cool before use. - Nano Tech Bike Cleaner for quick, easy cleaning - Bio Drivetrain Cleaner for fast, effective drive chain degreasing - Assorted Muc-Off brushes and sponge for deep cleaning - Bike Spray for ultimate, post-wash protection - Tool Box included for convenient storage - Bio Wet Lube included for incredible drive chain efficiency - Includes Premium Microfiber Cloth for easy drying - Perfect gift for any bike lover
- Biodegradable, non-toxic all-purpose cleaner - Fast-Acting cleaning agents lift away dirt while scrubbing grime and oil deposits - Specially engineered surfactants lower surface tension allowing better penetration and wetting of soils - Tough on dirt, yet gentle enough to use on delicate surfaces including paint, plastic, chrome, anodized finishes, rubber, carbon fiber, aluminum and magnesium - User friendly formula cleanly washes from the surface - Contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents.
Finish Line's Super Bike Wash quickly cleans dirt, mud, clay, road grime and chain gunk off your bike. Its five different cleaning agents work together to create a high-speed cleaning system. There are also three different rust and oxidation inhibitors to protect metal surfaces from rusting and corrosion. It's also safe for all bike surfaces.
Clean bikes run smoother and perform better. Finish Line's Premium Bike Care Value Pack is a 3-pack of their best-selling products: Multi Bike Degreaser, Dry Teflon Bike Lube, and Super Bike Wash Concentrate. These three 4-ounce bottles make it easier than ever to keep your ride in premium shape.
$12.99 - $39.99
Buzzy's Slick Honey has a superior ability to reduce sliding friction, making it ideal for lubricating o-rings, seals, bushings, and any other sliding or pivoting parts. Try it on your bike and you'll see why major suspension fork manufacturers like Rock Shox, Fox Racing and White Brothers use Slick Honey in their service departments.
$7.90 - $17.90
- Premium red formula all-purpose bicycle grease
Clipless pedals require regular maintenance for optimum performance and longevity. Finish Line's Pedal and Cleat Lubricant sprays on to fully and evenly coat all frictional surfaces and is engineered to ensure you click in and out of your pedals quickly, easily and smoothly every time. It also helps prevent creaks and squeaks from the pedal/cleat interface. Plus, thanks to a 100% dry-to-the-touch (in seconds) micro-thin coating, there is no oily, greasy film. So, it's safe to walk around on floors in your cycling shoes. Finish Line's Cleat and Pedal Lubricant was designed in conjunction with the pedal experts at Speedplay.
$3.99 - $18.99
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
$6.50 - $18.50
Rock-N-Roll Absolute Dry lubricant is a super-clean chain lube that picks up little or no dirt. - For road bikes only
- Film forming lubricant designed to protect moving components and wear surfaces during assembly and initial break-in - Shields metal-To-metal contact and offers excellent rust and corrosion protection during long service periods and storage - Formulated with high levels of anti-Wear and extreme pressure additives and surface active chemistry to reduce friction. Two times zinc activates at both high and low operating temps providing unsurpassed protection. Non-Foaming
- Environmentally benign foaming bike wash - Can be used with or without water
- Advanced fluor-polymer polish and protectant - Removes imperfections and fills minor scratches - 3 wax blend for long lasting, ultra deep shine - Clear coat safe, no powdery white residue
Finish Line's Extreme Fluoro Grease is made with pure DuPont fluorinated ingredients for outstanding durability and unbeatable smoothness. It's recommended for use on precision parts, especially ceramic and conventional bearings, where you need maximum protection from the elements and heat. This low-friction grease even works great on cable wires, derailleur pivots, stanchions, pedal springs and other vital moving parts.
$14.99 - $39.99
- Incredibly effective cleaning formula containing Nano Technology that also cares for your bike's delicate finishes - Contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents and is fully biodegradable - Cuts through dirt, oil and grime quickly and safely leaving your whole bike sparkling clean
$7.99 - $11.99
Rain, sleet, hail, snow, no matter what form it comes in, water can reek havoc on your drivetrain. Fortunately, White Lightning's Wet Ride is designed to meet the demands of riders who traverse soggy terrain and ultra-long distances. This heavy bodied lube is made of premium synthetic oils and water-repelling polymers so it's 100% waterproof and unwaveringly durable. Dirt loving riders will appreciate how well it counteracts the effects of mud and every cyclist will appreciate the anti-corrosion additives that even protect during wet, winter commuting.
$9.99 - $14.99
- Creates a ceramic coating for incredible durability and long distance performance - Provides ultra low friction for ultimate drivetrain efficiency - Waterproof qualities excelling in wet conditions - 95% biodegradable
Clean your chain in under 20-seconds with White Lightning's The Trigger. Simply close the lid of The Trigger over your chain, spray, and backpedal your chain for about three revolutions. The Trigger comes with one 12-ounce can of Clean Streak so you'll have everything you need for a clean, quiet ride.
Page 1 of 6 Next page