Make your stuff and yourself visible to cars as you crush your early morning commute or a nighttime ride. - Provides 500 candle power reflective ability due to 3M's glass bead technology, it even reflects well at high angles of approach - Sold in bundles of 12 - Each strip is 3/4 x 13"
The Jandd Reflector Mount allows riders to attach a reflector to a rack.
$6.99 - $10.00
• Double-sided, high-visibility material • Safety orange triangle flag • Axle mount design
Replacement safety flag for extra visibility.
• Front reflector (white) • Rear reflector (red) • Two wheel reflectors (white) w/spoke attachments
• Front reflector (white) • Rear reflector (red)
• 2 wheel reflectors • 2 Brackets • 1-front reflector (steerer tube mount) • 1-rear reflector (25.4 clamp mount)
• 1-front reflector (steerer tube mount) • Bracket
• Rear reflector (25.4 clamp mount) • Bracket
• Colorful • Slides on spokes • 36 beads per card • 6 pieces each of 6 colors
- Eady to install - Spoke mounted - 2 per set
• Highly reflective silver covering • Visibility up to 700 feet • Mounts easily to most spokes • 4 piece Set
Legendary CatEye reflector technology and white LED come together to provide eye-catching side visibility, ensuring your safety where accidents happen most. Intersection collisions are responsible for the majority of bicycle accidents, and the Orbit 2 provides dynamic motion visibility that headlights and safety lights alone just can't match. Installs easily to 24-29" wheels with 28-32 spoke counts. Don't let lack of side visibility make you a statistic; stay safe and seen with Orbit 2 spoke lights.
For the serious commuter, nothing beats the Jandd Ankle Strap. - Made from 1.5" hook-and-loop material - Meets SCUBA industry wet-strength requirements
Dimension Safety Flags offer higher visibility for riders. - Perfect for bikes, trailers, recumbents - Two-piece connecting rod - Assembled Flag Height: 51.75 inches
The Wide Ankle Strap is made from upcycled bicycle inner tubes. Keep your pants clean, strap together your skis, roll up your yoga mat, or use it to secure gear to your pack. This incredible strap has a multitude of uses. - Materials: Upcycled Bicycle Inner Tubes and Hook & Loop - Dimensions: 2 H x 16 W x 0.25 D in. (50.8 x 406.4 x 6.35 mm) - Weight: 1.6 oz. (45 g) Features: - Fully adjustable hook & loop closure - Reflective strip for nighttime visibility - Built in USA
Just like the Wide Ankle Strap, but in a more svelte package that keeps your pant leg from being chewed up in your chain. Keep your pants clean, strap together your skis, or use it to secure gear to your pack. Materials: - Upcycled Bicycle Inner Tubes - Hook & Loop - Dimensions: 16 L x 1 H x 0.25 D in./406 x 25 x 6 mm - Weight: 1.2 oz./34 g Features: - Fully adjustable hook & loop closure - Reflective strip for nighttime visibility - Built in Colorado - Made in the USA - Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Be safe and be seen with hi-viz red LED safety lights - 360-degree visibility with rapid blink, slow blink, and full glow LED modes - Sweat-proof, water resistant design moves with you - Lightweight material for ultimate comfort - Dimensions: 2.68cm x 3.03cm x 1.02cm
- Water resistant, durable nylon construction - Hi-viz safety accents and bright green LED safety light for 360-degree visibility - Versatile snap design fits comfortably around wrists, arms, and ankles - Flexible, soft material offers one-size-fits-all design - Dimensions: 13.78cm x 2.17cm x 1.54cm
- High-intensity reflective film provides maximum visibility - Reflective film is activated when exposed to headlights to bounce light back to the source - Band features safety color front, with soft touch backing for comfortable wear - Versatile snap design fits comfortably around wrists, arms, and ankles - Reflective dusk to dawn, and in wet or dry conditions - Dimensions: 14.21cm 1.18cm x .12cm
- Ergonomic slim cut design for full range of motion with no ride up - Constructed of soft, lightweight, and breathable mesh material - Hi-viz reflective accents for 360-degree visibility - Reflective dusk to dawn, and in wet or dry conditions
Page 1 of 1