Shimano's Click'R PD-T400 offers easy access to the cycling lifestyle, no matter your experience level. The Click'R pedal system requires 60% less effort than a standard Shimano SPD, so clipping in or out is smooth and effortless. And, adjustable spring tension provides customizable pedal performance to suit your riding style. A wide, supportive pedal cage, and a double-sided clipless pedal, impart confidence, letting you ride with ease and comfort. Tough chromoly axles and low-maintenance sealed cartridge bearings provide on-road and on-trail durability.
Shimano's PD-R540 Pedals are fine pedals at a great value. Entry and exit is natural so you'll have no trouble starting and stopping. And, when you're clipped in you'll pedal with more power and comfort. The R540s are light, too, so they make a nice upgrade.
Weighing in at a mere 260 grams per set, the SPRY, with its sleek, super low-profile design, makes a great addition to the XPEDO flat pedal line up. The magnesium-cast body measures only 11mm thin and allows plenty of ground clearance in the most aggressive terrains. Its large platform area with 14 pins on each pedal provides superior grip for maximum pedal efficiency. - Weight: 260g - Body: Magnesium - Spindle: CroMo - Bearings: 2 Cartridge - Bushings: 1 DU - Pins: 28 Straight Pins per pair - Size: 106x100x11 (mm)
Evo's LU-A18 Platform Pedals are aggressive DH pedals that use a 1-piece aluminum body for serious toughness. The large, concave platform gives you huge surface area when going big and going fast. Removable pins deliver maximum traction. They're durable too, with burly cromo axles and sealed bearings.
Get connected to your daily ride with MSW's MP-100 Dual-Sided Clipless Pedals. They feature dual-sided entry so clipping in quickly is a snap, and the adjustable spring tension lets you customize exactly how much force it takes to unclip. These no-nonsense pedals are stellar in all conditions, and when the going gets sloppy, the mud-shedding design ensures you can still get in and out of your pedals quickly and easily.
These aren't ordinary pedals. The P1 pedal is a simple, intelligent and uncompromising design that provides the same proven PowerTap accuracy and reliability. The simple one-piece design easily mounts to any crank and does not require calibration nor installation angle setting, providing a true “plug-and-play” experience. The P1 also features dual band ANT+ and Bluetooth SMART for compatibility with a multitude of head units and smart devices. Plus, the independent measurement opens the possibility for a new set of pedaling metrics previously unavailable to help give you the ultimate competitive edge.
These versatile pedals feature adjustable Shimano SPD bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the M324s are durable and practical all-around pedals.
Shimano's M424s features large, replaceable resin platforms for sure footing on every ride, along with easy to enter and exit Shimano SPD bindings. With cartridge-bearings and a simple binding tension adjustment, these are grippy, user-friendly and durable all-terrain pedals you'll love.
Shimano's M540s are race-ready clipless pedals that don't require a team budget. These rugged, light beauties feature dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings that are easy to enter and exit and deliver excellent power transfer and maneuverability. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect tension and these sweet pedals have an open mud-shedding design to prevent clogging. Plus, the M540s are built to last with chromoly axles and sealed-cartridge bearings.
Crank Brothers' Candy 3 pedals combine 4-sided cages for super-easy entry/exit with CNC'd aluminum platforms for low weight, great foot stability, and on-trail durability. The Candy 3s feature chromoly axles, stainless steel springs, CNC machined aluminum wings, and an open design that sheds mud fast, making them ideal for sloppy conditions and cyclocross. They're also enhanced with inner needle bearings and water-tight internals for consistently smooth pedaling.
Sometimes you wear mountain bike shoes; sometimes you wear sneakers. MSW's CP-200 Platform and Clipless Pedals have you covered, whatever your footwear. These versatile pedals feature a wide, stable platform on one side and an SPD-style clipless entry on the other. Adjustable spring tension on the clipless side lets you customize how much pressure it takes to unclip, while sealed bearings keep you spinning smoothly for endless miles. And, the pedals are rebuildable to further maximize their lifespan.
Crank Brothers' most versatile pedal. The Candy excels at it all — cyclocross, XC, trail, and all mountain. 4-sided entry enables superior mud-shedding capability, and customizable float and release angles create a dialed-in feel. Specs: Spindle material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel Body material: 6061-T6 aluminum Wing material: Stamped steel Spring material: 300 series stainless steel Release angle: 15° / 20° Q-factor: 52mm Inner bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing Cleat: Premium brass cleats with shims included Weight: 355g per pair Warranty: 5 years
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension, and they have an open, mud-shedding design that prevents clogging. Chromoly axles and sealed bearings add tons of durability.
You've got flat shoes and shoes with cleats. Are you really gonna let your pedals tell you which ones you can wear? Crank Brothers' hybrid-style Double Shot is a flat and clipless pedal to suit your every pedaling whim. Molded pins and ribs offer superior grip, and diamond plate pads are supremely tactile. You've got entry from either side of the pedal, so that's two chances per revolution to catch. Thanks to the wide, platform-style body, though, you'll keep moving even if you don't. Specifications: - spindle material: forged scm 435 chromoly steel - body material: A380 aluminum - wing material: 17-4PH stainless - spring material: 300 series stainless steel - release angle: 15° / 20° - q-factor: 52mm - inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing - outer bearing type: enduro cartridge bearing - cleat: premium brass cleats with shims included - weight: 395g per pair
• M4 threaded pedal cages mounting holes • Four windows in pedal body large enough to fit double toe straps • Polished Body • Concave footbed • Single-sided design
- A super slim 12mm for maximized pedal clearance, weight optimized trail pedal at 360g per set. - Forged alloy body is shot peened and anodized for increased durability - Equipped with forged hollow taper chromoly steel axles for unmatched strength - Sealed bearings, IGUS bushings - 18 preassembled pins in virtual concavity for ultimate grip and stability on trails - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: MGR, industrial grade axle assembly, chamfered leading edges - MATERIAL: Forged MGR alloy body, CNC optimized - PLATFORM SIZE (mm): 100 x 100 - PLATFORM PROFILE (mm): 12 - WEIGHT (g): ±360 / Set - AXLE: Cold forged chromoly steel - BEARING / BUSHING Full complement industrial sealed bearing, IGUS bushing - PINS: 18 steel pins (per pedal) - virtual concavity configuration - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, CNC logos
• Pedals feature a fully CNC machined platform out of 2014 T6 aluminium with anodized finish • The axle is made of high strength Cr-Mo, heat treated and plated • The platform is slightly concave in shape to give maximum support • Each pedal uses a norglide bushing and three cartridge bearings in a fully sealed chamber to give a long smooth life • Replaceable pins per pedal provide excellent traction and grip. (Titanium and hollow pins available)
$125.00 - $130.00
iSSi's Trail Pedals offer bold styling, reliable technology, and a wide platform for better contact while in and out of the pedal. The Trail platform disperses pressure on your foot and provides a little extra confidence when descending unclipped. Dual-sided entry makes these SPD-compatible pedals simple to get into, while easily adjustable entry/release tension is perfect for beginners and experts alike. With triple-sealed cartridge bearings and durable chromoly spindles, these pedals will spin smoothly for countless rides. Plus, four degrees of float helps your knees track naturally during every crank revolution. The Trail III is available in three spindle lengths, standard, +6, and +12mm. Longer spindle models are only available in Intense Black.
Chromag worked with Brandon Semenuk to design a pedal that features a lightweight, compact platform body that extends inboard bringing the riders feet closer to the cranks for superior control. The Contact pedal has a very low-profile, concave CNC’d surface that is only 13mm at pedal center and weighs in at only 190g per pedal.
Garmin's Vector 2 Replacement Pedal Pod replaces your old worn-out one for accurate power measurement and countless miles of more riding. • Standard: fits crank arms 15-18mm thick and up to 44mm wide • Large: fits crank arms 12-15mm thick and up to 44mm wide • ANT+ transmitter • User-replaceable battery (2032 coin cell) • 175 hours of active cycling operation • Compatible with Vector 2 and Vector S2 • Replacing a pedal pod does not impact Vector power or cadence accuracy • Single pod only
- Great for safely carrying bikes on rear-mount car racks, preventing damage to car or other bikes - Pedals fold up vertically, providing for easier bike storage - All alloy platform, usable on both sides. Includes reflectors
- Reintroduction of the classic MKS design that set the standard for toe clip pedals - Aluminum body with serrated alloy cage for added grip - Sealed mechanism with cup/cone bearings
- Touring/Cross pedals with light alloy body and toe-clip compatible cage - Don't let the retro looks fool you, this workhorse with its wide platform is great for everyday use
$31.90 - $33.00
- Entry level Track pedals with light alloy body and cage - Toe clips and straps required
The concave shape and tall pins of the Thump composite pedal provides a "just-right" amount of traction—enough for the rigors of riding off-road—but with nylon pins to keep calves laceration-free on more casual rides. Two different platform sizes accommodate feet from small to Sasquatch. - Tough nylon composite body - Chromoly spindles, sealed cartridge bearings and nylon bushings - Body: 18.5mm thick with 2.5mm of concavity for great control and pedal feel - Platform size: 113 x 95
• Alloy carrier with plastic pedal body • Locking mechanism secures pedals in position • Chromoly spindle • 436g pair
• One-piece resin body • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 366g pair • 1/2-inch spindle
• Sealed Bearings • Ability to use 6mm hex or 15mm pedal wrench • M4 threaded pedal cages mounting holes • Four windows in pedal body large enough to fit double toe straps • Polished Body • Concave footbed • Dual sided
• Thin platform, concave aluminum body with bottom loading pins. • Shorter spindle design shaves weight. • Thin concave platform • Reduced spindle length saves weight • Hex-head threaded pin design offers more bite for added security • Hidden / Grease access port for extended life • Platform size: 101x100cm • Cartridge bearings and DU bushings • 20 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal
Crank Brothers steps up to the plate to provide downhillers, freeriders, and BMXers with one sweet platform pedal. Most flat pedals have the traction pins' hex holes on top, making them very difficult to remove if they break or are worn down. The 5050s have removable plates so you have full freedom to customize pin location for rider preference and terrain. Additionally, this puts the pin's hex-hole location on the back of the plates, making them easy to remove after heavy duty use. The 5050 pedals are crafted from 6061-aluminum and utilize a bushing and cartridge bearing system that is completely user-serviceable.
Page 1 of 8 Next page