$12.39 - $28.99
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
Bontrager's Satellite Plus IsoZone Handlebar w/Satellite inForm Grips is a great set of handlebars and grips in one package. This system offers excellent comfort by providing suspension for your hands with Bontrager's built-in IsoZone elastomer inserts in the ends of the bars, that disperse pressure, neutralize vibrations and absorb impacts. Meanwhile the inForm grips have an ergonomic shape for excellent support and to eliminate pressure. Together, this system improves comfort by nearly 30%, for a difference you'll love mile after mile.
- AL7050-T6 Triple Butted - 5 Degree Upsweep, 7 Degree Backsweep - BB Anodized Finish in Black, Red, Grey and Silver - Weight: 31.8/20mm rise - 285g
A great bar for your fixie, single speed, or cruiser. - Aluminum Arc bar with wide sweep - May come in OEM packaging - Back Sweep (deg): 27 - Material: Aluminum - Rise: 0mm
An ideal handlebar for riding anything from all mountain to downhill, Renthal's FatBar Carbon handlebar combines a blend of strength, stiffness, shock absorption, and weight savings. - Uni-Directional carbon construction - Ride-tuned to provide an ideal combination of stiffness and shock absorption - Increased center section width for fine-tuned flex characteristics - Downhill and twin crown fork compatible - Permanent graphics, set-up grid and cut marks
- Lightweight UD carbon construction - Cuttable bar-ends - Matte carbon finishing - Weight 160g - Di2 compatible with internal wire routing - 720mm wide - 31.8mm clamp diameter - 5mm rise
Surly's Open Bar Handlebar is the go-to option for a good time. It features lots of space for grips, shifters, brake levers, or any combination of the a fore mentioned. The swept-back angle is comfortable for your wrists, and the stout chromoly construction is durable yet compliant. It's at home on bike paths or neighborhood cruises, and at an ominous 666mm, it's even wide enough to tackle some singletrack.
- Oversized 35mm clamp diameter offers increased strength and minimal weight - Shifter and brake lever position lines for spot-on control setup - 4 degree upsweep and 9 degree backsweep optimal for XC and trail - 40mm of cut marks on each side allow for easy width customization
- Oversized 35mm clamp diameter offers increased strength and minimal weight - OCLV Carbon construction is the benchmark for durability and light weight - Shifter and brake lever position lines for spot-on control setup - 4 degree upsweep and 9 degree backsweep optimal for XC and trail - 40mm of cut marks on each side allow for easy width customization
The Line Pro Carbon MTB Handlebar adds strength and saves weight. This trail-tough bar has an oversized 35mm diameter, and it's built with OCLV Carbon so it's strong enough for even the most demanding trails and compliant enough for comfort on long descents and rugged terrain. - Pro-level quality handlebar in oversized 35mm clamp diameter offers increased strength and minimal weight - 15mm rise helps you dial in the perfect hand position - Brake and shifter lever position lines for spot-on control setup - 40mm of cut marks on each side for easy width customization - OCLV Carbon construction is the benchmark for durability and light weight
The Line Pro Carbon MTB Handlebar adds strength and saves weight. This trail-tough bar has an oversized 35mm diameter, and it's built with OCLV Carbon so it's strong enough for even the most demanding trails and compliant enough for comfort on long descents and rugged terrain. - Pro-level quality handlebar in oversized 35mm clamp diameter offers increased strength and minimal weight - 27.5mm high rise helps you dial in the perfect hand position - Brake and shifter lever position lines for spot-on control setup - 40mm of cut marks on each side for easy width customization - OCLV Carbon construction is the benchmark for durability and light weight
Wider than Turbine but still sporting the agressive sweep design putting you in the perfect riding position, these bars come in a variety of rises to allow you to fine tune your cockpit and dial in your setup. Tried and tested 7075 aluminum gives you the confidence for agressive all-mountain riding and 35mm technology for fantastic overall weight/strength ratio. Your six inch travel bike will thank you. - Manufactured from cold drawn, 7075 Aluminium - 35 optimized triple butted design - Turned up to Rally control with 800mm width - Rise sizes to for every build and preference 10/20/35mm - Stealth black on black decals to match every frame color
- Butted 6061 aluminum - Double butted 6061 alloy - 35mm rise - 9 degree sweep - Width: 670mm - 25.4mm center section
- Unidirectional carbon, optimized for best stiffness and shock absorption
Put the final touch on your lightweight super bike with FSA's K-Force Low Riser bar. A mix of carbon fiber and Kevlar makes this bar feathery light and incredibly durable for tough off-road use. Plus, the brake lever, bar-end and stem clamp zones have been reinforced for added strength.
- Intended use: XC and Trail - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Next SL bar with increased stiffness and lighter weight of the 35mm platform - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
- Proven design and durability of the Race Face Atlas bar, with increased stiffness and reduced weight of the 35mm bar platform - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - Full 800mm width that can be trimmed down to a minimum 750mm - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
- Perfect townie bike bar or think of it as an inverted moustache bar - Rigid aluminum construction, compatible with MTB-style levers
Chrome plated long-horn style design.
TruVativ's super-tough Hussefelt Riserbar is made from triple-butted AL-66 for a long fatigue life and great strength. The wide bar and high rise gives you an upright position for greater control in technical sections and confidence on steep descents.
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Aonodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
The Race Face Aeffect handlebar is a budget-friendly alloy bar intended for XC and Trail use — the most affordable option for riders looking for a 35mm handlebar. - Shot-peened to increase fatigue resistance - 35mm bar diameter allows for additional material to be shaved from the handlebar, while retaining stiffness, strength and performance - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless aluminum - Upsweep: 5° - Backsweep: 8°
Profile's Ultra FR is a tough riser bar that gives you extra control in technical sections and confidence on rough descents. It's made of double-butted 6061-T6 aluminum, which offers superior strength and stiffness and weighs next to nothing.
Truvativ design built in collaboration with, and featuring the creativity of, Troy Lee Designs. The Truvativ CoLab TLD bar is the command center of cornering with an artistic flair. - Includes Rockshox sticker pack to give fork and handlebar a unified custom look - Stiff, precise and wide - Signature Troy Lee Designs style - Geometry and 7050 aluminum are designed for DH and gravity events - Back Sweep (deg): 9 - Upsweep: 5 - Weight: 349g - Material: Aluminum
Sturdy steel construction with a versatile riser bar style.
$13.99 - $15.99
- Slightly shorter version of the popular hi-rise style - Available in chrome plated and black versions
- Wide, double butted 6061-T6 aluminum bar, can be cut down - Choose 31.8mm or 35.0mm stem clamp area (35mm recommended for use with the Kore Repute M35 stem)
Keep your all-mountain rig light and prime for shredding with Crank Brothers' Iodine 11 Riser Bar! Thanks to its high-modulus carbon construction, it's the perfect weight-saving, stiffness-enhancing upgrade for your trail-dominating machine. You'll also love its 30mm of rise that puts you in the ideal position for climbing up and ripping back down. And, did you check out those graphics? Classy.
The 6th Generation in the evolution of SPANK Industries' race proven SPIKE handlebar, the SPIKE 800 Vibrocore™ delivers World Cup tuned geometries, an increased length of 800mm, and Spank's proprietary impulse and fatigue damping technology. Vibrocore™ bars are injected with a closed cell, low density core, which reduces the high frequency vibrations that lead to hand-arm numbness and fatigue, or Arm-pump. At the same time Vibrocore™ reinforces the structure of the bar internally, increasing ultimate strength, fatigue life, and stiffness, meaning stronger, safer, longer lasting bars with enhanced performance characteristics. By reducing the vibrational energy that transmitted through your SPANK SPIKE 800 Vibrocore™ handlebars to your hands, the rider is left with bar that feels incredibly strong and rigid, while also reducing vibrational fatigue and discomfort. Developed with World Cup DH UR Team racers, Mick and Tracey Hannah, the SPANK SPIKE 800 Vibrocore™ bars have been shown to also improve the rider's sensitivity and tactile response, by eliminating the "white noise" vibrations that dull senses. - Material: MGR Super 6 Alloy - Clamp: 31.8mm - Rise: 15 / 30 / 50mm - Length: 800mm (Adjustable from 740-800mm) - Geometry: 4°Up / 8°Back - Weight: ±340 (15mm) / ± 350 (30mm) / ±360 (50mm) - Finish: Shotpeen-Anodized Finish with Decals - Technologies: Vibrocore™ Vibration Damping Core Dual XGT Tapers with Impact Ends CNC Bending
The SPANK SPOON 785 handlebar is the cost effective upgrade to your cockpit. Built from MGR six series alloy the SPOON 785 Bar is rock solid in the park or on the trail. SPANK’s patented XGT taper process brings comfort and safety, while a Freeride inspired, All Mountain suitable geometry makes the SPOON 785 extremely versatile. With the SPOON 785 Bar, you can save a bit of money without sacrificing quality. Key technologies: XGT Material: MGR Six Series Alloy Weight (g): ±350 (20mm) / ±360 (40mm) Diameter (mm): 31.8 Rise (mm): 20 / 40 Length (mm): 785 Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 8.5° back Finish: shotpeen anodized, laser logos Technologies: XGT, MGR Discipline: race / freeride / trail
Page 1 of 3 Next page