SRAM's low-profile GX 2x10 Front Derailleur was designed specifically around SRAM X-GLIDE shifting. This stiff, strong front derailleur provides, crisp, precise action for fast, smooth and reliable shifting season in and season out.
$119.99 - $130.99
- Lighter And Intuitive Shifting Operation - Natural Front Shift Lever Stroke - More Ergnomical Power Curve - New Link (Toggle) Construction - Precise & Easy Front Derailleur Set Up - More Cable Routing Options - Integrated Cable Tension Adjustment - New Link (Toggle) Construction For No Need Of Tl-Fd90 And Turning Converter Assembling - Adjustable Cable Tension On The Front Derailleur - Adapted For Race Specific Frame Design - Available Wider Front Gear Pitch - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Top Gear Teeth: 46-55T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5mm
$38.99 - $40.99
Features: - Smooth shifting and less cadence shock - Close step (10T) - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Stable performance on suspension bikes - Shifts properly while rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - 2x10-speed
SRAM's X5 2x10 Front Derailleur is made from chrome-plated steel with a forged aluminum clamp for strength and precision. It provides crisp action for fast, smooth, and reliable shifting season in and season out.
Centos front derailleurs are precisely manufactured for responsive, accurate shifting under race conditions. - Compatible with Shimano Tiagra 4700 10-speed road systems - Includes adapter for 31.8 and 28.6mm seat tubes
Centos front derailleurs are precisely manufactured for responsive, accurate shifting under race conditions. - Compatible with Shimano road 11-speed systems
Shimano's Alivio FD-T4000 Front Derailleur shifts your 3x9-speed setup beautifully. - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Double or Triple: Triple - Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Dual - Front Derailleur Clamp: 28.6mm (1-1/8") , 31.8mm (1-1/4") , 34.9mm (1-3/8") - Function: Top Swing - Max Ring Size: 48T
$10.99 - $12.99
Mezzo front derailleurs offer durable construction and seamless compatibility with existing systems, making repairs and upgrades easy. - Aluminum bracket, plastic body - Includes 31.8mm clamp adapter
$27.99 - $36.99
R10 front derailleurs work with 10-speed Shimano-compatible road shifters. Designed to work with a variety of chainring combinations, these workhorse components will get you rolling again. - Cold-forged aluminum body
Full metal construction provides stiffness and durability in this Shimano 9-speed road compatible front derailleur. - Full aluminum construction - Compatible with 9-speed Shimano road drivetrains - Designed for use with 52/42/30T chainrings
The SRAM RED front derailleur, thanks to Yaw technology, changes everything, eliminating the need for shifter trim. Instead of simply moving back and forth, the derailleur cage actually rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain. As a result, shifts feel more direct and precise. Combined with the SRAM RED crankset and X-GlideR chainrings, it delivers an unmatched performance advantage in front shifting. - SRAM Road 11-speed compatible - Yaw Technology - Slim spring design eliminates frame interference - Optimized for shifting with X-GlideR chainrings - Precision install markings - Integrated chain spotter protects your frame without adding any extra clunk and adjusts independently of the derailleur itself - Speeds: 2x11 - Material: Aluminum outer cage, Tool steel inner cage, Composite tail - Weight: 69g (braze-on), Chain spotter: 10.2 grams - Outer Cage: Aluminum - Compatibility: SRAM RED 22 & Force 22 Front Shift-Brake levers & X-GlideR Chainrings, SRAM R2C Aero SL-1190 shifters, SRAM R2C Aero SL-1150 shifters, SRAM 900 Aero brake levers, SRAM 500 Aero brake levers - Inner Cage: Tool steel
$17.99 - $18.99
Shimano FD-M2000 front derailleurs feature Mega Lite and HyperGlide technologies for smooth and easy operation. They're a perfect replacement for your 3 x 9 drivetrain.
SRAM's low-profile GX 2x11 Front Derailleur was designed specifically around SRAM's 2x11 X-GLIDE shifting. When used with SRAM's wide-range 11-speed cassette and their GX 2x11 rear derailleur, the GX 2x11 front derailleur provides one of the widest gear ranges possible, so no terrain is off limits. • Max ring (teeth): 38-tooth • Derailleur capacity: 14-tooth
$42.99 - $43.99
Sleek, balanced and consistent. Shimano's Tiagra 4700 series front derailleur provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: FD-4700 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Top Gear Teeth: 53T - Maximum Capacity: 16T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Band Mount: 28.6 / 31.8 (w/AdapterS) 34.9
SRAM's Rival 22 Front Derailleur delivers precision shifting with YAW technology. The steel cage with aluminum links ensures strength and durability. • Yaw cage rotates in line with chain, improving the shifting speed and precision while eliminating the need for shifter trim • Integrated chain spotter protects your frame, installs and adjusts independently of the derailleur itself • Precision alignment markings on the cage • Clamp: braze-on • Weight: 89g with Chain Spotter
SRAM Yaw technology changed front shifting forever, eliminating the need for trim. The SRAM RED eTap front derailleur makes a good thing better by executing front shifts confidently and quickly over SRAM's proprietary wireless communication protocol. The system optimizes Yaw adjustments as needed throughout the shift range with no need for rider input. - Wireless connection via AIREA network for fast and clean installation - Braze-on / clamp adaptor - Designed to work with SRAM X-GlideR 11-speed chainrings - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Double or Triple: Double - Derailleur Capacity: 16 - Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: SRAM eTap - Front Derailleur Clamp: Braze-on - Front Derailleur Style: Traditional - Max Ring (teeth): 55
- Hinged band clamp for fitting braze-on front derailleurs on frames without braze-on mount - Aluminum construction - EPS compatible
The SRAM RED eTap AXS front derailleur leverages our advancements with X-Range gearing. The derailleur design carves out space for wide rear-tire clearance, making it a perfect fit for modern riding. And the shifting is quick and precise. - AXS enabled for easy personalization - Elegant and streamlined form for more rear-tire clearance - SRAM Yaw trimless cage technology with an optimized cage profile for new SRAM RED front chainring combinations - The most responsive, quick, and precise front shifting to date - Compatible with existing eTap batteries - Speeds: 2x12 - Front derailleur compatibility: Road-Yaw - Chainstay Angle: 61-66 degrees
• Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Down Swing and Top Swing • Model Number : FD-M8025 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Dual-Pull, Top-Pull exclusive • Chain Line : 48.8mm (compatible with the special crankset which chain line is 3mm outboard; the special frame is required.) • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69 • BB Mounting Plate : Low-Clamp
- Cover up those unfinished and unused FD mounts with MRP cover plates - Offered in Decapitator version with built-in bottle opener - Alloy with matching alloy fastener, 12g - Made in Grand Junction, CO USA
$29.99 - $30.99
- Series: SLX - Top Gear Teeth: 34-38T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 145.6g
• Alloy cage with titanium hardware offers light and durable performance • Side-swing design better accomodates more suspension designs and an additional 15mm of tire clearance • Increased pull strength provides faster shifting • 48.8mm Chainline Down Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Dual Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: High Direct Mount • Front Derailleur Style: Traditional • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: High Direct Mount • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Triple • Derailleur Capacity: 18 • Double or Triple: Triple • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: High Direct Mount • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 40 teeth
- Hinged band clamp for fitting braze-on front derailleurs on frames without braze-on mount - Lightweight 6061 T6 aluminum construction
$22.99 - $23.99
Claris R2000 series offers reliable functionality at a price point for new riders. Designed for easy rides around town with the durability to handle a long tour, Claris R2000 has a sporty design and promises the opportunity of comfortable and casual riding.
Same specs as the K13-002 Pro Braze-on Chain Catcher but includes a Cadence Magnet required for SRM Power Meters, as well as other leading power meter brands. - CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum - Fitment: All braze-on mounted front derailleurs* - Hardware: Includes all mounting hardware for Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo front derailleurs * Not compatible with Campy EPS * May not work with all third-party braze-on adapter clamps - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
$41.99 - $45.99
• Wider clearance for large wheels • Compatible with shorter chain stays • Efficient cable routing for light shift operation • Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Model Number : FD-M8020 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Front-Pull • Chain Line : 48.8 • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69
$29.99 - $30.99
- Enhanced Stability, Maneuverability And Shifting Efficiency - New Side Swing Design For Large Wheel Bikes - Efficient Cable Routing For Light Shift Operation - Sophisticated Chain Guide For 2X11-Speed Fcw New Spike Construction Gears - Versatile Specification Compatible With Traditional Mounting Options - Wider Clearance For Large Wheels - Compatible With Shorter Chain Stays - 50% More Shifting Power (Outward) (Vs. Current Xt, Fd-M7020 Only) - Increased Traction Range For Long-Travel And Active Rear Suspension - Series: SLX - Swing Action: Side Swing - Top Gear Teeth: 34-38T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 136g - Clamp diameter: 34.9 w/included shims
When SRAM began developing XX, they were looking to create the lightest, most precise and technically advanced components possible, and boy have they delivered! The XX Front Derailleur is crafted from forged aluminum and steel to ensure a ridiculously low weight, while still delivering the precision and durability SRAM is known for. Plus, this beauty has been painstakingly engineered to throw down the fastest and smoothest front gear changes you've ever experienced.
SRAM's X0 Front Derailleur is made from cold-forged aluminum and chrome-plated steel for exceptional reliability and a race-worthy weight. It boast’s SRAM’s X-Glide technology for super-smooth and lightning-quick shifting even under load. This 38/36T maximum chainring size version is the one you want if you are running a low-range double-ring setup.
- Required for use on carbon frames with carbon front derailleur braze on mounts - Compatible with all Campagnolo EPS front derailleurs - Increases the stiffness of carbon front derailleur braze-on mounts to handle the increase torque of EPS front derailleurs
Page 1 of 5 Next page