$97.99 - $99.99
Shimano's Deore XT Rear Derailleur uses cold-forged construction and cutting edge technology to deliver crisp shifting, real-world reliability, and trademark precision. Plus-type derailleurs use a lever-actuated clutch spring to prevent chain slap, reduce noise while on the trail, and improve chain engagement when riding over rough terrain. Sealed pulley bearings keep things spinning smoothly, and wide plate construction prevents the derailleur from getting clogged with mud and debris.
This derailleur not only answers the Eagle drivetrain’s need for greater capacity, but is also the next evolution of SRAM's proven, 1x-specific X-HORIZON design. The larger, 14-tooth X-SYNC lower pulley, allows 10- to 50-tooth cassette capacity in this compact design, and also adds to Eagle’s overall smooth-pedaling feel. SRAM's Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH features a smoother torque curve for a quieter, more consistent operation and feel. CAGE LOCK has been moved back and out of the way, protecting it from trail debris. A redesigned, robust mounting system further improves the Eagle derailleur’s performance and overall durability.
$70.00 - $75.00
Designed with the attention to detail and performance levels demanded of Campagnolo by World Tour cyclists, the Centaur is accurate and fast – perfect for long rides. Inheriting top-of-the-range technologies from Revolution 11+ groupsets, the Centaur offers similar performance to professional components. The longer front connecting rod and the carefully designed one-piece steel cage ensure precise and reliable shifting, with minimal effort required to move from the little ring to the big ring. - Long lever arm creates additional torque for improved shifting - One piece steel cage shaped identically to Super Record for similar performance - Shaped outer semi-cage to improve downshifting speed - New rod design allows for higher shifting forces with less rider effort - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Double or Triple: Double - Derailleur Capacity: 16 - Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Bottom Pull - Front Derailleur Clamp: Braze-on - Max Ring (teeth): 55 - Weight: 103 grams - Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Campy Centaur/Potenza/Chorus/Record/Super Record 2015+
$55.99 - $60.99
Shimano's CX70 Front Derailleur was designed from the ground up for the uiquely punishing world of cyclocross. Mud-shedding plates fight back against ice and debris build up. Reinforced pins stiffen the plates for fast shifts under the worst conditions, while special attention has been paid to the derailleur pivots and arms so they shed mud and ice. The cage size is optimized for the close-ratio chainrings common on cyclocross bikes. The CX70 Front Derailleur is available as either a top or bottom pull model to suit your bike.
The heart of the connected cadre. The SRAM RED eTap AXS rear derailleur is AXS enabled for easy personalization and designed for both 1x and 2x systems. Advanced chain management keeps it silent and secure no matter the terrain. The derailleur also comes with faster pulleys, bearings, motors and signals, improving speed in every way. - SRAM AXS enabled for easy personalization - Orbit chain management technology keeps drivetrain quiet and secure - A single rear derailleur for all gearing combinations, including 1x and 2x - Improved motor and signal travel for faster shifting - Larger X-SYNC pulleys and ceramic bearings for increased durability and efficiency - Compatible with existing eTap batteries - Battery sold separately
SRAM's X3 Rear Derailleur is ready for adventure. Its composite and steel construction is tough, while SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio and direct cable routing provide quick, reliable shifts. This derailleur is compatible with 7- or 8-speed drivetrains.
SRAM's Rival 22 Front Derailleur delivers precision shifting with YAW technology. The steel cage with aluminum links ensures strength and durability. • Yaw cage rotates in line with chain, improving the shifting speed and precision while eliminating the need for shifter trim • Integrated chain spotter protects your frame, installs and adjusts independently of the derailleur itself • Precision alignment markings on the cage • Clamp: braze-on • Weight: 89g with Chain Spotter
$41.99 - $45.99
• Wider clearance for large wheels • Compatible with shorter chain stays • Efficient cable routing for light shift operation • Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Model Number : FD-M8020 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Front-Pull • Chain Line : 48.8 • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69
SRAM's low-profile GX 2x11 front derailleur was designed specifically around SRAM 2x11 X-GLIDE shifting. When used with SRAM's wide-range 11-speed cassette and a GX 2x11 rear derailleur, the GX 2x11 front derailleur provides one of the widest gear ranges possible so no terrain is off limits. • Max ring (teeth): 38-tooth • Weight: 150 grams
Campagnolo's Veloce Rear Derailleur uses an advanced-parallelogram design that assures precise and quick shifting. The aluminum construction reduces weight and boosts strength for crisp gear changes. Plus, the pulleys are made from a special material that renders the drivetrain nearly silent.
SRAM's X0 Front Derailleur is made from cold-forged aluminum and chrome-plated steel for exceptional reliability and a race-worthy weight. It boast’s SRAM’s X-Glide technology for super-smooth and lightning-quick shifting even under load. This 38/36T maximum chainring size version is the one you want if you are running a low-range double-ring setup.
From top-tier XC racing to punishing enduro stages, Shimano defines the rear derailleur with their XTR Shadow Plus 11-speed model. The Shadow design is already well known and loved for its direct cable routing and low profile that greatly lessens the risk of snagging your cable on roots or tagging your derailleur on rocks. Shimano's Plus derailleur technology is a one-way clutch system that stabilizes the cage and your chain when ripping over rough terrain. Chain slap and noise is virtually eliminated and dropped chains are practically a thing of the past. And of course, it retains XTR's legendary smoothness, light action and super precise shifting. The medium-cage design matches perfectly with XTR's double and single ring cranks and 11-speed cassette, offering a crisp, defined gear range.
$43.99 - $47.99
• Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Down Swing and Top Swing • Model Number : FD-M8025 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Dual-Pull, Top-Pull exclusive • Chain Line : 48.8mm (compatible with the special crankset which chain line is 3mm outboard; the special frame is required.) • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69 • BB Mounting Plate : Low-Clamp
• 11-speed DynaSys compatible • Light Shift Operation With 20% Less Effort • Improved chain stability • Efficient Shifting And Smoother Driving • New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle • New Shift Cable With New Hyper Low-Friction Coating Technology • New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle For Stable Gear Position • Easy-To-Adjust Chain Stabilizer • Efficient Pulley Teeth Design • Direct Mount compatible
- Cover up those unfinished and unused FD mounts with MRP cover plates - Offered in Decapitator version with built-in bottle opener - Alloy with matching alloy fastener, 12g - Made in Grand Junction, CO USA
- Required for use on carbon frames with carbon front derailleur braze on mounts - Compatible with all Campagnolo EPS front derailleurs - Increases the stiffness of carbon front derailleur braze-on mounts to handle the increase torque of EPS front derailleurs
One derailleur, multiple gearing options. Campagnolo's Chorus S2 Front Derailleur is compatible with both standard and compact cranksets. This design requires less hand movement, facilitating better up-shifts to the big chainring. The light molded alloy cage has a plate on the tip of the outer cage to silence shifts. The S2 (Secure Shifting) System features an additional component on the derailleur that increases stiffness. - Drivetrain speeds: 11 - Derailleur capacity: 16T - Min/Max: 34/53T - Double or triple: Double - Only Compatible with 2015+ Campagnolo Chorus, Record, and Super Record
The Cross Double XL clamps independent of the front derailleur and is the long reach version of our popular cross double chain catcher. The adjustable cross XL foot mounts to its own CNC sculpted lightweight clamp. - Material: 6061 T6 CNC machined Aluminum - Fitment: All frames with a round mounting area - Clamp Sizes: 31.8mm, 34.9mm - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
- More powerful shifting (+25% compared to M9000) - Reliable gear changes under load - Computer controlled auto trim - Optimized Di2 cage profile and gear tracking - Shimano Synchronized Shift compatible - Manual control avaiable (2nd shifter required) - System communication with rear derailleur - Advantage in all conditions - Modular mounting structure (adapters optional)
For smooth downshifts and fast upshifts, SRAM's Apex Front Derailleur is engineered for success. Its aluminum body is light as a feather while its steel cage is stiff for precision shifts everytime. The Apex Front Derailleur shifts great on standard and compact cranksets, too.
$93.99 - $119.99
• Alloy cage with titanium hardware offers light and durable performance • Side-swing design better accomodates more suspension designs and an additional 15mm of tire clearance • Increased pull strength provides faster shifting • 48.8mm Chainline Down Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Dual Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: High Direct Mount • Front Derailleur Style: Traditional • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: High Direct Mount • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Triple • Derailleur Capacity: 18 • Double or Triple: Triple • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: High Direct Mount • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 40 teeth
Shimano Deore XT RD-M8050 Di2 Rear Derailleur - Accurate and stable shifting in any condition - Instant response - Customized shift speed within Multi-shift - Powerful shifting - Seamless gear change even under high load - Smart and efficient gear selection with Shimano Synchro Shift - Single lever operation - Rider-programmable shift mapping - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Maximum Sprocket: 42T(2x11-speed)/46T(1x11-speed) - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Front Difference: 10T - Total Capacity: 35T - Average Weight: 320 grams
$38.99 - $40.99
Features: - Smooth shifting and less cadence shock - Close step (10T) - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Stable performance on suspension bikes - Shifts properly while rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - 2x10-speed
$38.99 - $40.99
Shimano's Deore Front Derailleur delivers smooth shifting and less cadence shock along with top-notch durability. Made for triple-ring set ups, it's 10-speed compatible. You'll get stable performance, even with full suspension MTB, as it shifts properly while the rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles. - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - Close step (10T) - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Swing Action: side swing - Top Gear Teeth: 40-42T - Chain Line: 50 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69
A very affordable DH-specific derailleur designed to move across 7 cogs that have 11-speed cassette spacing. Roller bearing clutch in the pulley cage pivot for better chain control Cage Lock mechanism for easy wheel changes - Rear Derailleur Mount Type: 10x1 Standard - Drivetrain Speeds: 7 - Cage Length: Medium - Chain Wrap Capacity (teeth): 24 teeth - Largest Cog: 28 - Color: Black - Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: SRAM X-Actuation
The 7-speed X-HORIZON rear derailleur makes shifting smooth and reliable no matter where you ride. Engineered to maintain consistent chain gap across all seven gears, X-HORIZON eliminates vertical movement for faster shifting, reduced shift force and an end to ghost shifting. ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH technology and the 12-tooth X-SYNC pulley wheels hold the chain in place, reducing bounce and chain slap. And CAGE LOCK technology makes wheel removal and installation easier than ever. Paired with the X01 DH 7-speed shifter, X-HORIZON forms the backbone of X-ACTUATION technology—and that means completely smooth shifting action. - X-HORIZON technology provides more responsive shifting and eliminates ghost shifting, a common problem on DH bikes - X-ACTUATION with more cable pull delivers optimized system performance and durability - Two cage lengths for various applications, including abnormally long chain stay growth - ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH with CAGE LOCK sets the industry standard - Aluminum outer cage - Weight: 257g (short cage), 263g (medium cage)
New mechanical Record 12 Speed rear derailleur: precision, lightness, and versatility. Designed to improve performance and function in every aspect, the new Record 12 Speed mechanical rear derailleur has an innovative shape that envelopes the sprockets better thanks to 3D Embrace technology, creating a double effect: allowing the chain to maintain optimum traction at all times, thus increasing the speed, power, and precision of shifting; and ensuring that the derailleur is always kept an optimal distance away from the sprockets. The cage has also been optimized to work with sprockets from 11 to 32 teeth, allowing a single version to be maintained for all available sprocket sets. The upper part of the new Record 12 Speed mechanical rear derailleur gearbox is made of carbon fiber-reinforced technopolymer, contributing to its robustness and lightness, while the stop adjustment screws at the back of the rear derailleur make adjustments very simple.
The new Super Record 12x2 Speed rear derailleur: pure technology. Functionality combines with the highest quality materials and exceptional weight to generate unparalleled performance. A connector rod has been added to the new Super Record 12x2 Speed rear derailleur, as well as a unidirectional front rocker arm in carbon fiber that further reduces the weight of the component, lends uniformity to the aesthetics, and magnifies the incredible performance of Campagnolo's signature component. The new Super Record 12x2 Speed rear derailleur can be described as a sculpture with an innovative shape that uses 3D Embrace technology to better cradle the smaller sprockets. The technology serves a double purpose: it enables the chain to maintain optimum traction at all times, thus increasing the speed, power, and precision of shifting; it also ensures that the rear derailleur is always at an ideal distance from the sprockets. The rocker arm was optimized to interface with sprockets that have from 11 to 32 teeth, thus requiring only one version for all of the sprocket packs available. The upper body of the new Super Record 12x2 Speed rear derailleur is made of technopolymer plastic reinforced with carbon fiber, which contributes to the robustness and lightness of the component, whilst the titanium stop screw ensures a reduction in weight and matches even better with the technical and aesthetic aspects of the component.
$17.99 - $18.99
Shimano FD-M2000 front derailleurs feature Mega Lite and HyperGlide technologies for smooth and easy operation. They're a perfect replacement for your 3 x 9 drivetrain.
Metrea FD-U5000 2x11-speed front derailleur. - Light shifting operation - Weave your way through the streets with confidence
Page 1 of 8 Next page