Power to the people! Add the Pioneer Power meter to your existing Shimano crank. Pioneer's crankset-based power meters are simply some of the best power-monitoring systems on the planet, and the Upgrade Kit gives you the chance to add it to your existing crankset. At the heart of the Pioneer Power Meter System are two streamlined strain gauge monitors that can detect the slightest tangent and radial force direction as power is applied to the crank arms. This proprietary system detects the amount and the direction of force at 12 different points in each pedaling stroke for each leg, and allows you to fine tune your pedaling to find race-winning form. The Pioneer Power Meter Installation Kit comes with everything you need to package and send your existing Shimano crank to Pioneer for professional installation and calibration. - Compatible with Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 or Ultegra 6800 (Right Side Cranks Only) - Compatible Crank-arm Lengths: 165, 167.5, 170, 172.5, 175, 177.5, 180mm - Fully Integrated Strain Gauge for force measurement - Easy connectivity with ANT+ compatible Cycle Computers - HDPower Metrics when connected to Pioneer Cycle Computers - Lightweight Sensor Only 40 grams
Machined engineering-grade Delrin inserts for adapting bottom brackets to a different type of crankset spindle. - Adapts PF30 and Cannondale BB30-73A bottom brackets for use with Hollowtech II cranksets - Delrin adaptors fit between bearings and crank spindle - BB Shell Width (mm): 68 mm , 73 mm - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II - BB/Frame Interface: PF30
Machined engineering-grade Delrin inserts for adapting bottom brackets to a different type of crankset spindle. - Adapts PF30 and Cannondale BB30-73A bottom brackets for use with SRAM/TruVativ cranksets - Delrin adaptors fit between bearings and crank spindle - BB Shell Width (mm): 68 mm , 73 mm - Spindle Interface Type: TruVativ GXP - BB/Frame Interface: PF30
$19.99 - $20.99
- Horizontal square interface - Only includes left crank
- Aluminum Hollowtech-II (HT8) crank-arm to BB-spindle Mounting Bolt - Bolt: only one needed for non-drive side
- Series: SLX - Crank Construction: HOLLOWTECH II Technology
Wolf Tooth's CAMO stands for Chainline and Material Optimization. Available in various chainlines and spider configurations, CAMO spiders allow the use of previously unavailable chainring styles, materials, and chainlines in a lightweight, modular, and customizable package. These spiders are for use with Specialized S-Works cranksets that have removable spiders/chainrings and are only compatible with CAMO rings and bolts. One chainline option is available for S-Works cranks. The number and letter refer to the mm offset and direction from the mounting face to the centerline of the teeth: - M1 (minus 1mm - dished toward the frame): For 49mm chainline, designed for bikes with 135mm QR, 142mm thru axle, and some 148mm bikes.
This Stages Power meter is built on to a non-drive Cannondale Si crank arm specifically to pair with Cannondale's Hollowgram Si crank — 2014 or newer. The Stages Power meter will also mate to the Hollowgram SISL2 model crank. This Stages Power meter is slimmer and up to 28% lower profile than their original meter. It's also sleeker, with a 17-percent reduction in frontal area, and they've made it stronger. The housing design increases the strength of the battery door and housing connection by 200-percent over the previous design. - Accuracy: ± 2% - Weight: Only adds 20gr to base crank arm - Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032) - Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500 - Cadence range (rpm): 20-220 - Water resistance rating: IPX7 - Frame Compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in the Stages Support section - Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready - Software Compatibility: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
Surly offers you spiders for their Mr. Whirly Cranks in a variety of Bolt Circle Diameters (BCDs) so you can run nearly any chainring combination you want. Be sure to check chainring/frame compatibility for your intended setup.
This OD Crank Single Speed Spacer Kit gets your Surly OD Crank ready to run as a single. Indluces chainring bolts and spacers. Just add chainring (sold separately).
This is a drive-side stop washer for your Surly Mr. Whirly Crank. It ensures you're properly spaced out down there.
Designed for enduro and trail riding, the AMg V2 Alloy chain guide features an upper guide for chain security and an integrated skid to protect the chainring and frame. - Compatible with 1x9, 1x10, and 1x11 drivetrains - Integrated nylon skid glides over rocks - Softer co-molded upper for quiet operation - Installs and adjusts with a single 4mm hex - Compatible with chainlines 49mm and wider - Tracked and grooved upper guide and backplate increases stiffness
- Self-extracting bolts for BB30 cranks: includes puller cap that threads into BB30 crank arms - Sold as singles
- M30 cap with self-extracting crank bolt and washer - Compatible with 2013 and newer FSA Gossamer cranks
All-City's lightweight Cross Wizard chainring guard is the perfect addition to a single ring or singlespeed setup. While not a full-on mountain bike ‘bash guard’ these are just the thing to keep your chain on and your teeth intact. Named after the one and only Cross Wizard! (You have to say it like that, with the exclamation at the end.) These are available in 110mm and 130mm bolt circle diameters for all your ‘crossy needs. - Material: CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum
- 8 bikes worth of adapters for Shimano 24mm and SRAM/Truvativ 24/22mm cranks to virtually any BB30 or Pressfit 30 frame, including mountain bikes, 2x10 systems, narrow-shell road bikes, road triples, etc. - 65 piece kit includes 4 each Shimano and SRAM adapter sets, plus extra spacers for chainline adjustment and a puller for removing adapters - Includes: (8) Shimano adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-left adapter (22mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-right adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (12) 0.7mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 1.8mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 2.5mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (8) 1.0mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 2.5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 10mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (8) wave washer, (1) removal tool for pulling adapter out of BB
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for inner triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male bolts to securly connect your chainrings to your crank.
Race Face direct-mount chainring spider for Cinch ranksets.
Race Face crank bolt/puller for 2008 and newer Next SL cranks and 2012 and newer Atlas cranks.
Race Face Cinch aluminum crank arm bolt. 18mm, fits XC/AM cranks.
When Quarq set out to build their next-generation power meter, they wanted to build the best-performing power meter for every facet of cycling and triathlon, and for riders at every level. Like its Quarq brethren, the DFour measures power in the heart of the bicycle—the crankset spider, scientifically proven to be the place for the most accurate measurement. With a new measurement circuit, revised strain gauge design, improved accuracy throughout the pedal stroke and software advances built into the Qalvin App, the DFour Spider represents the state of the art in power meter technology - The DFour Spider is a bolt-on upgrade for Shimano’s 11-speed Dura-Ace 9000, Ultegra 6800 and 105 5800 chainrings. - Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer. - 10K Temperature Compensation. - Battery - CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools. - OmniCal - swap chainrings without affecting accuracy. - IPX7 waterproof rating. - Accuracy within 1.5%
• ISIS interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
• OctaLink interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
• Forged steel • 6 1/2-inch • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Left crank • Cotterless
• Forged steel • 6 1/2-inch • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Left crank • Drilled for 9.5mm cotter pins
- Universal bottom bracket style mount - 44T maximum chainring size - Impact-resistant plastic - Size: Universal - Application: BB Mount
- Sunlite Cottered Pins
- Crank dust cap - Works with most three-piece crank models
Shimano XT Left Crank Arm - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
Shimano Chainring Bolts - For use with M9000 chainrings
Page 1 of 5 Next page