$50.00 - $70.00
Surly's Stainless Steel Chainrings last longer than their aluminum brethern because the 304 grade metal they use is 35% stronger. The rings aren't pinned or ramped so when one side starts to wear you can flip it around and pedal some more! They work great with singlespeed, fixed, and 1x9 applications, and the teeth are 2.1mm thick so they work well with 9-speed chains.
$69.00 - $79.00
Take your chain retention to the quiet, simple, light level with SRAM's X01 X-Sync Chain Ring. It features SRAM's X-Sync narrow/wide tooth profiles to securely hold a chain through the roughest terrain, no chainguide required! A variety of sizes ranging from 30T to 38T let you dial in your rig for your ride. The unique chainring design allows you to slide the ring over the crank arm, so crank removal is not required. Available in 94mm BCD for SRAM's X1 cranks, or 104mm BCD to convert your standard crank to a single-ring system.
- Anodized aluminum for minimum weight
- CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminum with modified shift gates and special profiles to allow flawless shifting with 9sp and 10sp drivetrains - Middle and outer chainrings have strategically-placed stainless steel pins to further enhance shifting - 5mm thick middle ring, 4mm thick outer ring - Anodized black with laser-etched graphics
$30.05 - $112.00
- For use with Shimano XTR M980 crankset - CNC-machined 7075-T6 aluminum - Anodized grey with laser-etched graphics - Modified shift gates and profiles improve shift performance
- CNC-machined 7075 T-6 Aluminum - For singlespeed & 1X drivetrains - Cut from .160" material for strength and long life - For use with 9 or 10-speed drivetrains - Anodized with laser-etched graphics
$82.00 - $108.00
SRAM's X-Sync 11-speed chainring features tall teeth with an alternating tooth profile to hold the chain amazingly well and still provide space for mud to clear. - Drivetrain Speeds: 10, 11 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Chain Retaining Single Ring
Named for a 17-year Minneapolis messenger veteran, Tim Gellerman, whose messenger call name was 3.14 (Pi). The 314 Messenger ring is manufactured from the same high-grade, 7000-series alloy as the All-City 612 Track ring, but fits 130mm B.C.D. cranks. - Chain Compatibility: 1/2-inch x 1/8-inch
Intense study of chain and chainring wear patterns led to the radical tooth profile that lasts longer, runs quieter and further improves chain retention. Oval ring shape for riders that want to adjust the power profile of their pedal stroke. - The only oval rings with X-Sync 2 tooth design - Direct Mount Type: Direct Mount SRAM - Drivetrain Speeds: 10, 11, 12 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Chain Retaining Single Ring - Round or Oval: Oval - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs
It’s undeniable that some riders’ pedaling styles benefit from oval chainrings, so SRAM has engineered the new X-SYNC 2 Oval chainrings to give them the advantage they want. They are the only oval option available with SRAM's genuine X-SYNC 2 teeth profile, so they are the only oval chainrings on the market that are 100-percent optimized for Eagle. - Direct Mount Type: Direct Mount SRAM - Drivetrain Speeds: 10, 11, 12 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Chain Retaining Single Ring - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 135/142 MTB Hubs, 150/157 DH Hubs, 170/177 Hubs
$21.57 - $25.17
- Trushift middle and outer rings (32T, 36T, and 44T) feature shift ramps and pins - Ring Position/Type: Outer - Drivetrain Speeds: 8, 9, 10, 11 - Material: Steel
$29.99 - $99.99
The all new Turbine 11 Speed rings are ready to ride. Completely redesigned from the ground up, these rings shift like nothing else. The Turbine rings are machined from 7075 aluminum, so they are built to last. Rings are CNC'd from 7075 alloy, creating a ring with instantaneous smooth and quiet shifting, even under load. These 2x rings are super stiff at a minimal weight, resulting in a ring that demonstrates sharp and quick shifts while being highly resistant to impacts.
TruVativ XX Short Pin Chainrings for BB30 Cranks, use with 26T - Ring Position/Type: Inner - Drivetrain Speeds: 10 - Chainring BCD: 120 - Material: Aluminum
$15.00 - $90.00
Original equipment on SRAM and Truvativ cranks, they also work well with other drivetrains. - Material: Aluminum
$74.99 - $94.99
- 7075-T6 aluminum ring for Easton Cinch system Road/CX/Gravel cranks - Asymmetric four arm shape for greater stiffness in the power zones of the pedal stroke - Narrow-wide tooth profiling prevents chaindrop with a guide or clutch derailleur - Compatible with 9/10/11 speed chains, mounts using a common Park BBT-22 tool - 47mm chainline with the Easton 129mm spindle - 38T (80g), 40T (91g), 42T (98g), 44T (105g), 46T (112g), 48T (123g), 50T (137g)
$79.95 - $84.95
- Fits 88mm BCD used on Shimano XTR M985 race crankset (not M980 Trail) - Features Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - 52mm chainline - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Made in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - 44g (30t)
$40.00 - $48.00
These CNC’d lovelies will work just fine in a multi-ring setup, but they’re not equipped with shift ramps or pins, which makes them perfect for single-ring drivetrains. - Longevity, performance, and quiet operation - Material: CNC-machined 7075-T6 Aluminum - Chain Compatibility: 8-, 9-, or 10-speed compatible
Race Face Light Bash Guard Chainring Guards - Machined from AL-7075 - Compatible with all current and older Race Face cranks - Designed to protect your middle and inner chainring from impacts - Manufactured from bombproof, heat treated aluminum - CNC profiling gives a 25% weight savings over 'cookie cutter' bash rings - 4 bolt (104 BCD) configurations to cover rings from 32T through 40T
- CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum with rounded tooth profile to reduce chain wear
X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you're always in the right gear. - Updated tooth profiles for improved wear - One-piece construction for faster, smoother, more secure shifting - More durable finish - Direct Mount - Material: Aluminum
The SUMO III is CNC machined from thick 6061 Aluminum with a simple and super strong design. - Bore: 15/16" / 24mm - Thickness: 6.0mm - Adapters for 22mm & 19mm spindles included - Weight: 2.3-ounce
$20.40 - $41.80
Origin-8's Alloy Blade Chainrings are CNC-machined out of tough, light and durable 6061-T6 aluminum and are compatible with 8- and 9-speed drivetrain components. They have an attractive and corrosion-resistant silver anodized finish.
$46.99 - $79.99
- Asymmetric four arm shape for greater stiffness in the power zones of the pedal stroke - Compatible with 9/10/11 speed chains, mounts using a common Park BBT-22 tool
- DualHex kits: 5mm-broach bolts with 6mm-broach nuts for secure 2-wrench assembly - Triple kit can be used on 5-arm or 4-arm mountain/road cranks (includes 5 inner chainring bolts in addition to middle/outer bolt/nut set)
Original equipment on SRAM and Truvativ cranks, they also work well with other drivetrains. - Use With 48T
- Direct Mount Shiftring sets for TRS series cranks - Integrated ring set mounts directly to crank arm - 7075-T6 aluminum construction with 4mm width optimized for all chainguide systems to prevent chain jamming - Requires spider lockring removal tool
$38.00 - $132.00
Replace worn out chainrings or change out gearing with SRAM's RED X-Glide Chainrings. These solid rings are crafted from aluminum using SRAM's X-Glide tooth profiles for quick, responsive shifting. If you have a SRAM RED 10-speed Exogram compact crank, these are the rings for you. RED Exogram cranks have a hidden 5th bolt behind the crank arm
$238.00 - $348.00
The Shimano R9100 series crankset achieves the ultimate in optimal power transfer. It does this through a more reinforced outer chainring on its unique asymmetrical four-arm spider construction. - Chainring BCD: 110 Shimano Asymmetric - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Outer
Wolf Tooth designed these bolts to be the best on the market. They have a 4mm hex socket and are 10mm long so you can use a bash ring with your chainring that has threaded standoffs like the Wolf Tooth 104 BCD 30t ring, Elliptical 104 BCD rings, 76 BCD rings and others. No nuts are included with these bolts as they are intended for use with threaded chainrings. These work great with Wolf Tooth or any other brand threaded M8 x 0.75 chainrings.
$9.00 - $47.00
Shimano Sora 9-Speed replacement chainrings gets your drivetrain operating smoothly again.
Page 1 of 8 Next page