$79.95 - $84.95
- Fits 88mm BCD used on Shimano XTR M985 race crankset (not M980 Trail) - Features Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - 52mm chainline - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Made in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - 44g (30t)
The X-SYNC 2 Bosch Direct Mount Chainring is built with the needs of E-MTB riders in mind, and incorporates the same X-SYNC 2 Eagle chain management technology found in every SRAM 1x drivetrain. - Sharp, narrow tooth profile and rounded chamfer edges help manage a deflected chain - Mud-clearing recesses - An integral component of the SRAM 1x drivetrain - Speeds: 12 - Material: Steel
Eagle Technology creates the smoothest, quietest, longest lasting and most efficient drivetrains SRAM has ever made. The radical new look and feel of the X-SYNC 2 Eagle chainring is a direct result of SRAM drivetrain engineers studying the performance and wear characteristics of thousands of X-SYNC chainrings. The longer, positive-rake tooth shape has been designed to work perfectly with Eagle chains to increase chain retention and overall pedaling efficiency, while decreasing friction, noise, and wear. The complete Eagle system—crankset, chainring, chain, shifter, derailleur and cassette—is designed, tested, and proven to deliver the ultimate mountain bike drivetrain. Put simply, Eagle is capable of revolutionizing the ride for all riders on every kind of terrain. - Designed to be used with Eagle chains - Material: Aluminum
TruVativ XX Short Pin Chainrings for BB30 Cranks, use with 26T - Ring Position/Type: Inner - Drivetrain Speeds: 10 - Chainring BCD: 120 - Material: Aluminum
$59.95 - $64.95
The 104 BCD chainring was Wolf Tooth’s first product ever and it is the most common bolt pattern on double and triple cranksets. Wolf Tooth’s patented Drop-Stop tooth design is the best available anywhere. Compatibility: - These rings fit any 104 BCD crankset - 30 tooth rings require chainring bolts that are 7-10mm long. All other sizes require single ring specific bolts that are ~6mm long. - 30t x 104BCD ring is the only QUARQ power meter compatible 30t ring available! - For 1x9, 1x10, ,1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle) - Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle) - If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
Wolf Tooth was first to market with Cyclocross 1x specific chainrings because we saw Cyclocross as the perfect use for our Drop-Stop technology. Since their release, the uses for these rings has expanded beyond Cyclocross to commuting, gravel riding, and even full on road applications with the giant 52t rings! - These rings are for use with 130 BCD 5 arm cranksets. - Do NOT fit on Shimano DA 9000 / Ultegra 6800 - Not compatible with Campy CX10/11. - SRAM Exogram cranksets with inset nut must use stock fifth bolt + spacer(s). The Force CX1 bolt features fifth bolt with 1X specific shoulder. This kit can be found online. - Can be mounted in either the big or small ring position of a double crankset given chainstay clearance in the small ring position. - 38T important note: The chain may contact the spider arm slightly when using the 38T chainring. Wolf Tooth recommends filing a small chamfer on the spider arm but you can also just install it and let the chain do the work. This is only an issue with the 38T as the 130 BCD was designed for 39T smallest ring. - Stock 2x bolts will not work. You will need bolts like our 6mm bolts which are optimized for single ring mounting. - For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle) - Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle) - If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
$46.99 - $79.99
- Asymmetric four arm shape for greater stiffness in the power zones of the pedal stroke - Compatible with 9/10/11 speed chains, mounts using a common Park BBT-22 tool
$29.99 - $99.99
The all new Turbine 11 Speed rings are ready to ride. Completely redesigned from the ground up, these rings shift like nothing else. The Turbine rings are machined from 7075 aluminum, so they are built to last. Rings are CNC'd from 7075 alloy, creating a ring with instantaneous smooth and quiet shifting, even under load. These 2x rings are super stiff at a minimal weight, resulting in a ring that demonstrates sharp and quick shifts while being highly resistant to impacts.
$11.99 - $47.99
FSA ATB chainrings deliver flawless shifting for any mountain drivetrain. Available in alloy and steel options.
$29.99 - $38.99
FSA Pro chainrings deliver flawless shifting for any mountain drivetrain. - Precision CNC machined AL7075/T6 alloy - Shifting ramps and stainless pins for improved performance
Original equipment on SRAM and Truvativ cranks, they also work well with other drivetrains. - Use With 48T
$40.00 - $140.00
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you're always in the right gear - Specially designed tooth profiles for improved wear - More durable finish - Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): 107 BCD - Speeds: 12 - Material: Aluminum
An issue many people ran into when they began using 1x setups was chain retention with the front chainring. In the beginning of the 1x movement, many companies dealt with this by using aftermarket chain keepers that somehow bolted to the frame. Many people discovered that using a narrow-wide chainring in conjunction with some type of 'clutch' rear derailleur helped abate or eliminate these chain-jumping issues. Narrow-wide rings use alternating tooth profiles that more positively engage the chain and help control a deflecting chain in bumpy conditions. Your friends at Surly have partnered with SRAM to bring you stainless steel X-Sync chainrings. Stainless Steel is durable. This durability is pretty useful when you're talking about the one ring that is bearing the brunt of all your miles.
$56.37 - $59.41
- CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminum with modified shift gates and special profiles to allow flawless shifting with 9sp and 10sp drivetrains - Middle and outer chainrings have strategically-placed stainless steel pins to further enhance shifting - 5mm thick middle ring, 4mm thick outer ring - Anodized black with laser-etched graphics
$30.05 - $112.00
- For use with Shimano XTR M980 crankset - CNC-machined 7075-T6 aluminum - Anodized grey with laser-etched graphics - Modified shift gates and profiles improve shift performance
120 BCD cranksets were introduced with SRAM 2x10 drivetrains and are excellent candidates for a 1x conversion with our patented Drop-Stop chainrings. These rings will allow you to convert your 120 BCD crankset, like the SRAM XX and others, to a 1x application! - These rings fit any 120 BCD crankset or spider - For SRAM cranksets you must use the stock M8.5 bolts. These are not standard bolts and Wolf Tooth's bolts will not work with this chainring. Note that only about 3 threads will engage (same with the stock SRAM rings) - For the 36t chainring and non-SRAM cranksets you will need the M8.5 bolts from Wickwerks if your crankset doesn't already have them. These bolts actually have more threads engaged and will work better than the SRAM ones. - 36t is the smallest number of teeth that fits on a 120 BCD - For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle) - Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle) - If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
$79.95 - $89.95
- Cyclocross ring with Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
- Direct Mount Shiftring sets for TRS series cranks - Integrated ring set mounts directly to crank arm - 7075-T6 aluminum construction with 4mm width optimized for all chainguide systems to prevent chain jamming - Requires spider lockring removal tool
Most of the Sunday team has been riding guard sprockets for a long time, so it was just a matter of time before they made their own. The Knox sprocket is made of 7075 aluminum and comes with a full guard on one side of the sprocket. It’s designed to fit larger chains like half-link chains so it’s compatible with any BMX drivetrain you have or want. It’s made super strong and will help protect your chain from being hit when slipping off a rail or messing up on a crankslide. - Machined out of 7075 aluminum - Full guard on one side of the sprocket - Designed to fit larger chains like half-link chains - 6mm thick
Proven on the World Cup circuit, Shimano's Saint chainrings are optimized for single-ring drivetrains and the rigors of competitive downhill racing. They're available in a variety of tooth counts to suit your riding style or course.
Race Face Light Bash Guard Chainring Guards - Machined from AL-7075 - Compatible with all current and older Race Face cranks - Designed to protect your middle and inner chainring from impacts - Manufactured from bombproof, heat treated aluminum - CNC profiling gives a 25% weight savings over 'cookie cutter' bash rings - 4 bolt (104 BCD) configurations to cover rings from 32T through 40T
- CNC-machined 7075 T-6 Aluminum - For singlespeed & 1X drivetrains - Cut from .160" material for strength and long life - For use with 9 or 10-speed drivetrains - Anodized with laser-etched graphics
- Anodized aluminum for minimum weight
- DualHex kits: 5mm-broach bolts with 6mm-broach nuts for secure 2-wrench assembly - Triple kit can be used on 5-arm or 4-arm mountain/road cranks (includes 5 inner chainring bolts in addition to middle/outer bolt/nut set)
$69.95 - $79.95
These chainrings are for Race Face Cinch cranks such as Turbine, Next SL, Sixc & Aeffect. The Wolf Tooth Cinch rings feature a our patented Drop-Stop design for the best wear life, chain retention and mud clearance. We have both Boost and standard chainrings. - CNC machined aluminum ring fits Race Face cranks with Cinch System - Features Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Asymmetrical tooth shape for the best wear life, chain retention and mud clearance - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Made in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
$40.00 - $48.00
These CNC’d lovelies will work just fine in a multi-ring setup, but they’re not equipped with shift ramps or pins, which makes them perfect for single-ring drivetrains. - Longevity, performance, and quiet operation - Material: CNC-machined 7075-T6 Aluminum - Chain Compatibility: 8-, 9-, or 10-speed compatible
$56.00 - $80.00
- Wide tooth profiling prevents chain drop without a chainguide - Compatible with 9/10/11 speed chains, allowing a 1x setup on most drivetrains - Constructed in Canada from 7075 aluminum
Chromag's Sequence chainring uses X-SYNC technology licensed from SRAM for unmatched chain retention. So now, no matter what kind of riding you do, you can have the peace of mind that your chain will stay put, and you can give your bike a little extra flair with the timeless Chromag styling. •104mm BCD
- Guidering M to fit any 4x104mm BCD crank - Dual width "M" (narrow/wide) tooth profile engages the chain securely even at extreme angles - 7075-T6 aluminum construction optimized for all chainguide systems to prevent chain jamming -1mm swappable chainline
SRAM's TT Chainrings are stamped from 7075 aluminum for low weight and excellent strength. The teeth are ramped and pinned for precision shifting with a SRAM Yaw front derailleur. This chainring is only compatible with SRAM RED Exogram cranks. RED Exogram crank have a hidden 5th bolt behind the crank arm. It is not compatible with Force, Rival or non-Exogram RED cranks.
Page 1 of 8 Next page