$31.99 - $33.99
- MODEL NO: CS-HG400-9 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALIVIO M4000 Series - Compatible chain: HG 9-speed - Speeds: 9-speed - Type: HG
$59.00 - $63.00
SRAM's PG-1030 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette is available in four configurations perfect for riding off road, including one with a 36-tooth largest cog for super-easy climbing.
SRAM's PowerGlide PG-820 Cassette is a fine 8-speed cassette. It features steel cogs with SRAM's DuraBlast technology for smooth, precision shifting and excellent durability.
$34.00 - $40.99
When it's time to replace your 9-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-950 cassette. It delivers solid shifting and durability ride in and ride out for your 9-speed rig.
The e*Thirteen TRS Plus 12-Speed Upgrade Kit lets you upgrade your existing 11-speed SRAM drivetrain to a 12-speed drivetrain without needing new cranks, chainrings, shifters, or derailleurs. All parts and required tools are included including new internals for the SRAM shifter. - Kit is also compatible with Shimano XTR, XT, and SLX 12-speed drivetrains when used with Shimano 12-speed derailleurs and shifters - Smaller 9-46T cassette gives a better chainline, for longer-lasting drivetrains - The assembly utilizes XD Driver mounting to enable a 9-46T 12-speed cassette, keeping the drivetrain simple, yet providing the gear range of a 2X system - Cassette Body Type: SRAM XD 11/12 Speed - Cassette Cogs: 9-10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-33-39-46 - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Color: Black - Weight: 336 g
Shimano's Ultegra 11-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-designed tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure. Rider-tuned gearing options offer a range of cassettes to suit your riding style.
$279.00 - $369.98
It's the final piece in the drivetrain puzzle, and paired with SRAM RED eTap and RED rear derailleurs, SRAM's XG-1190 cassette delivers ultra-fast, ultra-quiet shifts that will always put you in the right gear. - Compatible with SRAM RED eTap, RED, Force, Rival, Apex - Weight: 151 grams (11 – 25T), 185g (11 – 30T), 196g (11 – 32T) - Material High grade tool steel cog cluster, Heat treatment process, Heat treated aluminum lowest range cog, Elastomer rings - Speeds: 11 Gear Ratios: - 11 – 25T: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,23,25 - 11 – 26T: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,23,26 - 11 – 28T: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,22,25,28 - 11 – 30T: 11,12,13,14,15,17,19,21,24,27,30 - 11 – 32T: 11,12,13,14,15,17,19,22,25,28,32
Shimano HG-800 11-speed cassette. - High-performance gear combinations provide superior rider choice - With hub body for MTB to fit a variety of bikes from MTB to road - Average Weight: 335 grams
• Four carbon carriers and six titanium cogs for reduced weight • Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance • Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance • Fits Dyna-sys 11 and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs • The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange • Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference • Range: 11-40
The XG-1299 cassette completes the expression of the world's most accomplished and sought after bikes. Designed for use with our proven, reliable XD driver body, this 12-speed cassette offers a massive gear range. In independent tests, the X-Dome architecture is proven to yield the strongest cassette on the market. New shifting characteristics improve both inboard and outboard shifting as well as chain retention. - SRAM’s cassette manufacturing technology provides the greatest durability and lightest weight - All-new shifting features create a smoother, quieter system with enhanced inboard and outboard shift performance - XD driver body compatible Cogs - 10 – 50T: 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21, 24, 28, 32, 36, 42, 50 - 10 – 52T: 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21, 24, 28, 32, 36, 42, 52
Pair this cog with your Shimano-compatible rear hub, spacers and a lockring (sold separately) and discover the joy and simplicity of a singlespeed without the cost of a new wheel. Machined from heat-treated chromoly and then chrome plated, these seriously tough cogs are strong, shiny and they come in sizes from 13T to 22T so you can pick the perfect gear.
FULL PIN technology uses ten lightweight, stamped steel cogs and one 42t aluminum cog held together with 123 high-strength stainless steel pins. The result: a cassette that’s light, durable and equipped with SRAM’s super wide 10-42 gear range that’s a perfect fit for any ride. The open design similar to SRAM's X-DOME cassette aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting performance and longer component life. - FULL PIN technology uses ten lightweight, stamped steel cogs and one 42t aluminum cog held together with 123 high-strength stainless steel pins - Super wide 10-42t gear range—a perfect fit for any ride - Optimized gear steps across entire range - Open design aids in mud clearance - XD driver body creates more stable hub connection - Cassette Body Type: SRAM XD 11/12 Speed - Cassette Cogs: 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32-36-42 - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Weight: 325 g
$11.99 - $14.99
- Special single gear design with chain tensioner - Revised tooth profile to prevent chain skip - MODEL NO: CS-S500 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALFINE S7000/S700 Series - Gear thickness (mm): 2.0 - Recommended chain: Super Narrow HG for 9-speed
The Sunrace MX3 10 speed cassette is a cost effective upgrade or replacement cassette. - Alloy spiders, lockring and spacers - Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Drivetrain Speeds: 10
8-speed SIS compatible freewheel
$269.99 - $292.99
- Rider Tuned Gearing - Wider Gear Combination: 11 – 28T/12 – 28T/11 – 30T (New Gear Combination) - Closer Gear Combination: 11 – 25T/12 – 25T - Lightweight - CFRP & Alloy Spider Arm, 5 Titanium Sprockets - Gear Combination: 11 – 25T, 11 – 28T, 11 – 30T (New Gear Combination), 12 – 25T, 12 – 28T
$50.99 - $56.99
- Shimano 105 R7000 Series CS-R7000 10-speed cassette - Average weight: 284 g (11-28T), 304 g (11-30T), 320 g (11-32T), 269 g (12-25T) Combinations: - 11 – 28T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T - 11 – 30T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-27-30T - 11 – 32T: 11-12-13-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T - 12 – 25T: 12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-21-23-25T
$15.99 - $30.59
- 7-speed SIS compatible Freewheel
$104.99 - $117.99
• Steel construction on all but the largest aluminum gear • Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance • Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance • Fits Dyna-sys 11-speed and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs • The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange • Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference
Full Pin technology uses eleven lightweight, stamped steel cogs held together with 123 high-strength stainless steel pins. The result: a cassette that’s light, durable and equipped with SRAM’s super wide 10-42T gear range that’s a perfect fit for any ride. The open design aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting performance and longer component life. • Super wide 10-42T gear range is a perfect fit for any ride • Optimized gear steps across entire range • XD driver body creates more stable hub connection
$6.99 - $7.99
Dimension Steel Cogs are splined for BMX and singlespeed hub compatibility. - Steel with chrome finish - Cogs are splined for Shimano BMX and singlespeed hub compatibility - Compatible with 1/2-inch and 1/8-inch chains
Machined from heat-treated, chrome-plated chromoly, these seriously tough cogs will hold up to massive track sprints and crazy skid-stops. Surly's Track Cogs are strong, shiny and they come in two widths and sizes from 13T to 22T so you can select the perfect gear.
Designed for the next generation of drivetrains—and the next generation of riders. The SRAM Force XG-1270 cassette is optimized for electronic shifting and features our X-Range gearing technology. Smooth, precise shifts, from 10T on up. - X-Range gearing gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear - MINI CLUSTER construction reduces weight and increases durability - Designed to work with an XDR driver body Cogs: - 10-26T: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 21, 23, 26 - 10-28T: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 21, 24, 28 - 10-33T: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 24, 28, 33 - 10-36T: 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 24, 28, 32, 36
$68.00 - $95.00
SRAM's 1050 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio and is available in myriad configurations to suit all your riding. There are even models with 36-tooth largest cogs for super-easy climbing.
$64.00 - $87.00
SRAM's PG-1130 11-Speed Cassette is constructed of heat-treated steel cogs and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick, positive gear changes. This excellent cassette also sports an aluminum spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio, a durable steel lockring, and comes in three wide ranges to suit your riding style.
$16.99 - $21.39
• Easy-on, easy-off • Available in two chain widths and two colors • Available in six teeth sizes
- Chromoly steel with black oxide finish - 1.37" x 24tpi right hand thread - Requires a cog lockring (sold separately) - Compatible with 1/8-inch chains
- 3-spline steel cogs for use with Sturmey 3-speed (and 5-speed) internal gear rear hubs - Flat or dished for tuning chainline. Xylan coating for greater durability
- Extended range aluminum cog for those wanting 1x10 with a full range of gears - Only fits Shimano XT/XTR 11-36t (M771/M980) or SRAM X5/X7/X9/X0 11-36t 10sp cassettes (not compatible with 2011 and older SRAM derailleurs) - Requires removal of the 17T or 15T cog and spacer from existing cassette - Longer B-screw (sold separately) only needed for about 50% of Shimano derailleurs - May require a longer 10sp chain. Very tight fit on Stans 330 rear hub splines - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
$69.99 - $89.99
Shimano's Ultegra 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
Page 1 of 3 Next page